Cambridge Examinations Flexi 1-to-1 Course
Cambridge Flexi 1-to-1 Course
Cambridge Flexi 1-to-1 Course: ProfileWith a Cambridge Flexi 1-to-1 course you take 1 to 5 one-to-one lessons weekly. Each lesson is 80 minutes.
You can choose your lesson days and times and change your schedule week by week (conditions apply*).
You can take a Cambridge Flexi 1-to-1 course for any of the KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE examinations: click here for a guide to which examination is most suitable for your level. Your course programme is focused on exactly what you need: you can choose to cover all parts of the examination - for example, Reading, Writing, Use of English, Listening and Speaking - or you can focus on one or two skills such as writing and speaking. As these are one-to-one courses you'll always benefit from the highest personal attention, correction, feedback and advice.
- One-to-one lessons: Maximum personal attention
- Flexible course plans: Take 10, 20 or 40 lessons per course, as required
- Flexible lessons per week: Choose between 1 to 5 lessons per week: morning, afternoon or evening
- Flexible days: Choose which days you want to study, including Saturdays at no extra cost
- Personal programme: Choose to focus on Reading, Writing, Use of English, Listening and/or Speaking
- Combined class/home study: Cambridge Flexi 1-to-1 courses require home-study preparation, practice and review
Cambridge Flexi 1-to-1 Course: PlansWhich Course Plan? We will recommend the best Course Plan for you based on your level of English, your previous Cambridge studies and your target Cambridge result.
- FLEXI 10 "Essentials": 10-lesson course focusing on essential Cambridge exam skills and preparation
- FLEXI 20 "Standard": 20-lesson preparation course – the best option for most Cambridge students
- FLEXI 40 "Maximiser": 40-lesson complete preparation course with intensive practice in key areas
|One-to-one course||Flexible 1-to-1 programmes|
|Course days||Choose your course days Monday – Saturday|
|Lessons per course||Choose course plans of 10 / 20 / 40 lessons|
|Lessons per week||Take 1 to 5 lessons per week - each lesson is 80 minutes|
|Course timetable||09:20-10:40 / 11:00-12:20 / 13:20-14:40 / 15:00-16:20 / 17:00-18:20 / 18:40-20:00|
|Course plan||Total course hours||Per course||Per 80-minute lesson|
|10 lessons||13.33 hours||750||75|
|20 lessons||26.67 hours||1400||70|
|40 lessons||53.33 hours||2600||65|
* See Terms and Conditions for cancellation and rescheduling terms.
You can also take a Cambridge examination course online from anywhere in the world. Click here to find out more.
Download course information
SAVE 10% on the Best English Language Courses in London
Special Introductory Offer for First-Time Students - Start before 30 June - Apply Now
About One to One English "I really appreciated the professional way the course was organised... extremely useful for my work." read more reviews »What's special about this course?
Central London Location Our school is located in world-famous Covent Garden, in the heart of central London. We also deliver on-site training courses to businesses across the London area, Home Tuition, and Skype Online English Courses.
English Language Training Specialists We specialise exclusively in English language courses in small group and 1-to-1. Our methods, resources and teachers focus specifically on providing high quality English courses.
Tailored Programmes We offer General English and many examination courses, as well as tailored business English courses. You can choose short highly-intensive courses with up to 6 days per week, or flexible ongoing courses with usually 2 to 5 lessons per week.
Course Teachers All our teachers are professional, qualified native-speakers. They have a wide range of experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They're also very friendly!
Independent One to One English is an independent accredited English language school, not an international business chain. Our students welcome our warm and friendly “family atmosphere” and the support we give you at every stage of the journey with us.
Personal Care and Support There is a full, free pre-course assessment before you join the school to make sure you choose the right course for you. After you join, you benefit from the personal support of your own Course Director and we regularly ask for and act on feedback.
- Cambridge examination one-to-one course
- Freedom to change dates and times
- Choose start and finish dates
- Take 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 lessons per week
- Morning, afternoon or evening courses
- One-to-one: very highest personal care