Full Immersion Packages
Full Immersion Packages: The Complete Experience
Are you looking for a complete intensive English language and cultural experience?
With our Full Immersion packages you spend the whole day in the company of your teacher with exclusive 1-to-1 excursions around London as well as school-based English language lessons. Full Immersion means that you are speaking and using English continuously for every hour of your day in both formal lessons and informal real-life situations - always in the company of your teacher. Morning classes in the school are followed by optional lunch together with your teacher, and afternoons visiting London attractions personally selected to match your own interests. Discover the secret London that only Londoners know –as well as the big name destinations!
- 35 hours per week Monday – Friday in the company of our trained native-speaker teachers
- School-based morning private 1-to-1 lessons for intensive language study
- Practise your speaking and communication skills in real-life situations in afternoon activities
- Gain confidence in real-life situations with an experienced teacher by your side at all times
- Personally selected varied range of afternoon activities designed to be exciting, stimulating - and fun!
Choose your Full Immersion package
We offer a range of packages to suit all tastes and interests. When you apply for a Full Immersion package, your personal Course Director will design with you the package which best suits you, and the activities that you would like to include in your custom-made package. The packages shown here are just examples of the choice!
Christmas in London
- Christmas shopping in the special shops and street markets that spring up around London for the festive season
- Try traditional British Christmas food and drink – Christmas pudding, mince pies, hot mulled wine
- Seasonal music concerts and outdoors choirs singing Christmas carols
- Admire – or join in with!- the ice skaters in London’s beautiful squares and palaces
- London’s Christmas lights and decorations – not least the giant 20-metre Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square!
- Royal Palaces and stately homes: Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament
- Gardens and landscapes: Kew Gardens, Hampton Court, Hampstead Heath
- Literary and cultural London
- Traditional and contemporary architecture
- Guided walking tours that explore the real history of London
- World-renowned galleries with unrivalled collections such as the National Gallery
- Contemporary collections such as Tate Modern, Saatchi Gallery, White Cube
- Photography, video, film, sculpture and installations
- Visit artists’ quarters and see artists in action
- Discover the independents with the help of our local knowledge
- World-class department stores, brands and luxury shopping
- International and British fashion labels such as Burberry and Paul Smith
- Design centres and street markets such as Portobello Road, Carnaby Street
- Discover the extraordinary creativity of London’s entrepreneurs and designers
We also offer accommodation + airport transfer packages including hotels, serviced apartments and high quality short-let apartments within walking distance of the school in Covent Garden. Please contact the school for further information.
|One-to-one Complete Package||Fully exclusive complete 1-to-1 package with school-based lessons, activities and excursions|
|Course days||Monday – Friday|
|Course hours||35 hours per week|
|Course timetable||09:30 - 16:30 daily|
|Timetable||Total course hours||Course fees (starting from, per week)|
|Monday-Friday 09:30-16:30||35 hours per week||1695|
- Full Immersion Package experience
- School-based lessons PLUS activities and excursions accompanied by 1-to-1 teacher
- Exclusive individual programmes
- High quality professional teaching
- Native-speaker qualified teachers
- Personal Course Director