General English Flexi 1-to-1 Course
General English Flexi 1-to-1 Course: ProfileOur General English Flexi 1-to-1 course is a flexible course with between 1 to 5 one-to-one lessons per week.
You can choose your lesson days and times and change your schedule week by week (conditions apply*).
The General English Flexi 1-to-1 course is focused on everyday conversational English, helping you
speak English confidently and fluently, with more accurate grammar and stronger active vocabulary, and
using our exclusive materials. It's a one-to-one course so you'll always get the very highest personal attention,
correction, feedback and advice.
- One-to-one lessons: Maximum personal attention
- Flexible course plans: Choose between 10 - 40 lessons per course. 1 lesson is 80 minutes.
- Flexible lessons per week: Choose between 1 - 5 lessons per week: morning, afternoon or evening
- Flexible days: Choose which days you want to study, including Saturdays at no extra cost
General English Flexi 1-to-1 Course: Programme
- Speaking: Maximum speaking and discussion time directly with your teacher
- Vocabulary: Practical language study for everyday real-life topics and situations
- Grammar: Clear, systematic explanations, your grammar questions resolved
- Pronunciation: Personal advice on accent reduction throughout each lesson
- Listening: Enjoy our exclusive CDs with natural everyday English dialogues
- Training: Your mistakes corrected and explained, continuous feedback given
- Materials: Based on coursebooks and CDs exclusive to One to One English
|One-to-one course||Flexible 1-to-1 programmes|
|Course days||Choose your course days Monday – Saturday|
|Lessons per week||Take 1 to 5 lessons per week - each lesson is 80 minutes|
|Lessons per course||Choose course plans with 10 / 20 / 40 lessons|
|Course timetable||09:20-10:40 / 11:00-12:20 / 13:20-14:40 / 15:00-16:20 / 17:00-18:20 / 18:40-20:00|
|Course plan||Total course hours||Per course||Per 80-minute lesson|
|10 lessons||13.33 hours||700||70|
|20 lessons||26.67 hours||1300||65|
|40 lessons||53.33 hours||2400||60|
* See Terms and Conditions for cancellation and rescheduling terms.
You can also take a General English course online from anywhere in the world. Click here to find out more.
Download course information
SAVE 10% on the Best English Language Courses in London
Special Introductory Offer for First-Time Students - Start before 30 June - Apply Now
About One to One English "Excellent teaching quality and professionalism. I'll definitely be recommending the school." read more reviews »What's special about this course?
Central London Location Our school is located in world-famous Covent Garden, in the heart of central London. We also deliver on-site training courses to businesses across the London area, Home Tuition, and Skype Online English Courses.
English Language Training Specialists We specialise exclusively in English language courses in small group and 1-to-1. Our methods, resources and teachers focus specifically on providing high quality English courses.
Tailored Programmes We offer General English and many examination courses, as well as tailored business English courses. You can choose short highly-intensive courses with up to 6 days per week, or flexible ongoing courses with usually 2 to 5 lessons per week.
Course Teachers All our teachers are professional, qualified native-speakers. They have a wide range of experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They're also very friendly!
Independent One to One English is an independent accredited English language school, not an international business chain. Our students welcome our warm and friendly “family atmosphere” and the support we give you at every stage of the journey with us.
Personal Care and Support There is a full, free pre-course assessment before you join the school to make sure you choose the right course for you. After you join, you benefit from the personal support of your own Course Director and we regularly ask for and act on feedback.
- General English for everyday conversation
- Freedom to change dates and times
- Choose start and finish dates
- Take from 1 to 5 lessons per week
- One-to-one: maximum personal care