IELTS Examination Flexi 1-to-1 Course
IELTS Flexi 1-to-1 Course: ProfileWith our IELTS Flexi 1-to-1 course you take from 1-5 one-to-one lessons per week. Each lesson is 80 minutes. You can choose your lesson days and times and change your schedule week by week (conditions apply*).
The IELTS Flexi 1-to-1 course programme is focused on exactly what you need: you can cover all four sections of the IELTS examination – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking – or you can focus on one or two skills such as writing and speaking, and because it's a one-to-one course you'll always get the very highest personal attention, correction, feedback and advice.
- One-to-one lessons: Maximum personal attention and flexible programme - study what you need
- Flexible course plans: Take 10, 20 or 40 lessons per course. 1 lesson is 80 minutes.
- Flexible lessons per week: Choose between 1 to 5 lessons per week: morning, afternoon or evening
- Flexible days: Choose which days you want to study, including Saturdays at no extra cost
- IELTS Examination: This course is available for both the Academic and General Training IELTS tests
- Personal programme: Focus on IELTS Writing, Speaking, Listening, Reading, Vocabulary or Grammar
- Combined class/home study: IELTS Flexi 1-to-1 courses require preparation, practice and review at home
IELTS Flexi 1-to-1 Course: PlansWhich Course Plan? We will recommend the best Course Plan for you based on your level of English, your previous IELTS studies and your target IELTS result.
- IELTS FLEXI 10 "Essentials": 10-lesson course focusing on essential IELTS skills and exam preparation
- IELTS FLEXI 20 "Standard": 20-lesson preparation course – the best option for most IELTS students
- IELTS FLEXI 40 "Maximiser": 40-lesson complete preparation course - intensive practice in key areas
|One-to-one course||Flexible 1-to-1 programmes|
|Course days||Choose your course days Monday – Saturday|
|Lessons per week||Take 1 to 5 lessons per week - each lesson is 80 minutes|
|Lessons per course||Choose course plans of 10 / 20 / 40 lessons|
|Course timetable||09:20-10:40 / 11:00-12:20 / 13:20-14:40 / 15:00-16:20 / 17:00-18:20 / 18:40-20:00|
|Levels||Intermediate (B1/B2) +|
|Course plan||Total course hours||Per course||Per 80-minute lesson|
|10 lessons||13.33 hours||750||75|
|20 lessons||26.67 hours||1400||70|
|40 lessons||53.33 hours||2600||65|
* See Terms and Conditions for cancellation and rescheduling terms.
You can also take an IELTS examination course online from anywhere in the world. Click here to find out more.
Download course information
SAVE 10% on the Best English Language Courses in London
Special Introductory Offer for First-Time Students - Start before 30 June - Apply Now
About One to One English "I'll definitely recommend this course. It's completely what the student needs. The teachers are outstanding." read more reviews »What's special about this course?
Central London Location Our school is located in world-famous Covent Garden, in the heart of central London. We also deliver on-site training courses to businesses across the London area, Home Tuition, and Skype Online English Courses.
English Language Training Specialists We specialise exclusively in English language courses in small group and 1-to-1. Our methods, resources and teachers focus specifically on providing high quality English courses.
Tailored Programmes We offer General English and many examination courses, as well as tailored business English courses. You can choose short highly-intensive courses with up to 6 days per week, or flexible ongoing courses with usually 2 to 5 lessons per week.
Course Teachers All our teachers are professional, qualified native-speakers. They have a wide range of experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They're also very friendly!
Independent One to One English is an independent accredited English language school, not an international business chain. Our students welcome our warm and friendly “family atmosphere” and the support we give you at every stage of the journey with us.
Personal Care and Support There is a full, free pre-course assessment before you join the school to make sure you choose the right course for you. After you join, you benefit from the personal support of your own Course Director and we regularly ask for and act on feedback.
- IELTS examination one-to-one course
- Freedom to change dates and times
- Choose start and finish dates
- Take 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 lessons per week
- Morning, afternoon or evening courses
- One-to-one: very highest personal care