Special Offer! SAVE 10% on Courses
Starting August 19 - September 14Home » Courses » IELTS Examination » Saturday Max-6 Course
IELTS Examination Saturday Max-6 Course
IELTS Saturday Max-6 Course: ProfileOur IELTS Saturday Max-6 course is ideal for concentrated test practice before taking your IELTS test, and as a refresher course if you plan to re-take the IELTS test to get a higher score. This is a preparation course for Upper-Intermediate+ level students. The course programme covers all four sections of the IELTS (Academic) exam: in each lesson you study test extracts from the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking parts of the exam, with immediate correction, feedback and advice. It's a Saturday morning course with flexible start dates, convenient if you are working or attending other weekday courses, and in a small group course with just 6 students, you benefit from more individual attention and personal guidance.
- Effective course - Just 6 students: Small classes mean highly effective learning and fast results
- Saturday course 3 hours per week: Saturday 09:20-12:30
- Programme: IELTS examination preparation course covering all sections of the exam
IELTS Saturday Max-6 Course: Programme
- Continuous feedback: teachers give you detailed correction and advice on your speaking and writing both in class and on written homework, and to improve your performance in listening and reading tests
- Speaking: small group courses mean plenty of class speaking time to build accuracy, fluency,
vocabulary, structural range and familiarisation with all parts of the IELTS speaking test
- Writing: study the main task 1 question types and examples of the key IELTS task 2 topics
- Vocabulary: intensive academic vocabulary study for active use to create stronger writing and speaking
and for recognition so that you perform more efficiently in listening and reading tests
- Listening: familiarisation with IELTS listening task types and techniques, accents, typical content
- Reading: practise IELTS reading by task type, focusing on techniques for most challenging types
|Small group course||3 - 6 students per class|
|Course timetable||Saturday 09:20 - 12:30|
|Course hours||3 hours per week|
|Levels||Upper Intermediate (B2) / Advanced (C1)|
|Weeks||Course fees||Per week|
You can also take an IELTS examination course online from anywhere in the world. Click here to find out more.
Download course information
Let's feel good about English "I recommend One to One English to all people who need English for the work. It is very efficient." read more reviews »
Central London Location Our school is located in world-famous Covent Garden, in the heart of central London. We also deliver on-site training courses to businesses across the London area, Home Tuition, and Skype Online English Courses.
English Language Training Specialists We specialise exclusively in English language courses in small group and 1-to-1. Our methods, resources and teachers focus specifically on providing high quality English courses.
Tailored Programmes We offer General English and many examination courses, as well as tailored business English courses. You can choose short highly-intensive courses with up to 6 days per week, or flexible ongoing courses with usually 2 to 5 lessons per week.
Course Teachers All our teachers are professional, qualified native-speakers. They have a wide range of experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They're also very friendly!
Independent One to One English is an independent accredited English language school, not an international business chain. Our students welcome our warm and friendly “family atmosphere” and the support we give you at every stage of the journey with us.
Personal Care and Support There is a full, free pre-course assessment before you join the school to make sure you choose the right course for you. After you join, you benefit from the personal support of your own Course Director and we regularly ask for and act on feedback.
Accreditation Courses taken at our Covent Garden centre are British Council accredited. In-Company, Home Tuition and Skype Online English courses are not covered by the British Council accreditation scheme. We are a member of English UK, the national association of accredited English Language centres.
What's special about this course?
- IELTS Examination part-time course
- Small group course: fast, effective results
- Saturday course 3 hours per week
- Flexible dates - start any Saturday