Special Offer! SAVE 10% on Courses
Starting August 19 - September 14Home » Courses » OET Examination » Flexi 1-to-1 Course
OET Examination Flexi 1-to-1 Course
OET Flexi 1-to-1 Course: ProfileWith our OET Flexi 1-to-1 course you take 1 to 5 one-to-one lessons per week. Each lesson is 80 minutes.
You can choose your lesson days and times and change your schedule week by week (conditions apply*).
Your course programme is focused on exactly what you need: you can cover all four sub-tests of the OET examination, or you can focus on one or two skills such as writing and speaking. It's a one-to-one course so you'll always get the highest personal attention. For more information on the OET examination, click here.
- One-to-one lessons: Maximum personal attention and flexible programme - study what you need
- Flexible course plans: Take 10, 20 or 40 lessons per course. 1 lesson is 80 minutes.
- Flexible lessons per week: Choose between 1 to 5 lessons per week: morning, afternoon or evening
- Flexible days: Choose which days you want to study, including Saturdays at no extra cost
- Personal programme: Focus on all four OET sub-tests, or choose from Writing, Speaking, Listening, Reading
- Combined class/home study: OET Flexi 1-to-1 courses require home-study preparation, practice and review
OET Flexi 1-to-1 Course: PlansWhich Course Plan? We will recommend the best Course Plan for you based on your level of English, your previous OET studies and your target OET result.
- OET FLEXI 10 "Essentials": 10-lesson course focusing on essential OET skills and exam preparation
- OET FLEXI 20 "Standard": 20-lesson preparation course – the best option for most OET students
- OET FLEXI 40 "Maximiser": 40-lesson complete preparation course with intensive practice in key areas
|One-to-one course||Flexible 1-to-1 programmes|
|Course days||Choose your course days Monday – Saturday|
|Lessons per week||Take 1 to 5 lessons per week - each lesson is 80 minutes|
|Lessons per course||Choose course plans of 10 / 20 / 40 lessons|
|Course timetable||09:20-10:40 / 11:00-12:20 / 13:20-14:40 / 15:00-16:20 / 17:00-18:20 / 18:40-20:00|
|Levels||Intermediate to Advanced (B1-C2)|
|Course plan||Total course hours||Per course||Per 80-minute lesson|
|10 lessons||13.33 hours||790||79|
|20 lessons||26.67 hours||1480||74|
|40 lessons||53.33 hours||2760||69|
* See Terms and Conditions for cancellation and rescheduling terms.
You can also take a course online from anywhere in the world. Click here to find out more.
Let's feel good about English "The teaching is the best in my opinion. My English improved the way I wanted, the location couldn't be better." read more reviews »What's special about this course?
Central London Location Our school is located in world-famous Covent Garden, in the heart of central London. We also deliver on-site training courses to businesses across the London area, Home Tuition, and Skype Online English Courses.
English Language Training Specialists We specialise exclusively in English language courses in small group and 1-to-1. Our methods, resources and teachers focus specifically on providing high quality English courses.
Tailored Programmes We offer General English and many examination courses, as well as tailored business English courses. You can choose short highly-intensive courses with up to 6 days per week, or flexible ongoing courses with usually 2 to 5 lessons per week.
Course Teachers All our teachers are professional, qualified native-speakers. They have a wide range of experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They're also very friendly!
Independent One to One English is an independent accredited English language school, not an international business chain. Our students welcome our warm and friendly “family atmosphere” and the support we give you at every stage of the journey with us.
Personal Care and Support There is a full, free pre-course assessment before you join the school to make sure you choose the right course for you. After you join, you benefit from the personal support of your own Course Director and we regularly ask for and act on feedback.
Accreditation Courses taken at our Covent Garden centre are British Council accredited. In-Company, Home Tuition and Skype Online English courses are not covered by the British Council accreditation scheme. We are a member of English UK, the national association of accredited English Language centres.
- OET examination one-to-one course
- Freedom to change dates and times
- Choose start and finish dates
- Take 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 lessons per week
- Morning, afternoon or evening courses
- One-to-one: very highest personal care