Special Offer! SAVE 10% on Courses
Starting August 19 - September 14Home » Courses » Skype Online English » Max-6 Course
Skype Online English Max-6 Course
Skype Online English Max-6 Course: ProfileWe specialise in high quality small-group English courses. Skype Online English Max-6 Courses are small-group courses taken online with our professional, qualified native-speaker teachers to the same high standards as at our London school. In addition, each course is managed by a Personal Course Director based at our London school.
Our teachers are experienced in professional small-group teaching techniques, including giving effective personalised feedback on your speaking, with detailed written notes each class.
- High quality English classes face-to-face via Skype
- Native-speaker qualified teachers based at our London centre
- Successful small-group teaching methods designed for fast results
- Personal Course Director managing your course
- Super-flexible classes: Choose between 1 to 6 “drop-in” classes per week
- Timetable: Monday to Saturday 15:00-16:30. Each class is 90 minutes
- Holidays: In this course, you can take breaks and make up the classes later (subject to conditions*)
- Levels: This course is available to students at Pre-Intermediate to Advanced levels
- Key skills: Speaking, Pronunciation, Vocabulary, Listening, Grammar
- Programme: Based on highly effective coursebooks and audio materials exclusive to One to One English
- FREE course materials: Exclusive coursebooks and audio materials provided at no extra cost
Skype Online English Max-6 Course: Programme
- Speaking: Plenty of speaking and discussion time directly with your teacher
- Vocabulary: Practical language study for everyday real-life topics and situations
- Grammar: Clear, systematic explanations, your grammar questions resolved
- Pronunciation: Personal advice on accent reduction throughout each class
- Listening: Enjoy our exclusive materials with natural everyday English dialogues
- Training: Your mistakes corrected and explained, continuous feedback given
- Materials: Based on coursebooks and audio materials exclusive to One to One English
Skype Online English Courses: Personal Course DirectorYour course is managed by your Personal Course Director who works closely with your teacher. Your Personal Course Director contacts you regularly during your course to make sure that you are happy with your classes and to give you feedback on how your English is improving.
Before you start, you will have a full pre-course assessment with your Personal Course Director to make sure that your classes focus on exactly what you want to achieve. This assessment is free-of-charge.
- Assessment interview with Personal Course Director
- Skills evaluation including course programme advice
- Regular check-up tutorials with Personal Course Director
- Course certificate including level of achievement (CEFR scale)
Please note that Skype Online English courses are not covered by the British Council accreditation scheme.
|Max-6 course||Flexible Max-6 small-group course via Skype|
|Course days||Choose your course days Monday - Saturday|
|Classes per course||Choose Course Plans with 10 / 20 / 30 classes|
|Classes per week||Choose from 1 to 6 classes per week - each class is 90 minutes|
|Course timetable||Classes available 15:00-16:30 daily Monday to Saturday (UK time)|
|Levels||Pre-Intermediate (A2/B1) to Advanced (C2)|
|Course plan||Course fees||Per 90-minute class|
* See Terms and Conditions for cancellation and rescheduling terms.
Download course information
Let's feel good about English "My progress was and is amazing. Now I can understand and communicate with others. Thank you for everything." read more reviews »What's special about this course?
Central London Location Our school is located in world-famous Covent Garden, in the heart of central London. We also deliver on-site training courses to businesses across the London area, Home Tuition, and Skype Online English Courses.
English Language Training Specialists We specialise exclusively in English language courses in small group and 1-to-1. Our methods, resources and teachers focus specifically on providing high quality English courses.
Tailored Programmes We offer General English and many examination courses, as well as tailored business English courses. You can choose short highly-intensive courses with up to 6 days per week, or flexible ongoing courses with usually 2 to 5 lessons per week.
Course Teachers All our teachers are professional, qualified native-speakers. They have a wide range of experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They're also very friendly!
Independent One to One English is an independent accredited English language school, not an international business chain. Our students welcome our warm and friendly “family atmosphere” and the support we give you at every stage of the journey with us.
Personal Care and Support There is a full, free pre-course assessment before you join the school to make sure you choose the right course for you. After you join, you benefit from the personal support of your own Course Director and we regularly ask for and act on feedback.
Accreditation Courses taken at our Covent Garden centre are British Council accredited. In-Company, Home Tuition and Skype Online English courses are not covered by the British Council accreditation scheme. We are a member of English UK, the national association of accredited English Language centres.
- Saturday morning / afternoon course
- General English for everyday conversation
- Small group course: fast, effective results
- Courses from minimum 8 weeks
- Flexible dates - start any Saturday